At OPEN M, we are dedicated to reducing health disparities and providing patient-centered services to people with limited access to medical care.
Since 1995, the OPEN M clinic has provided care for uninsured adults throughout Summit County. We offer comprehensive medical care that is focused on chronic disease management. Enrolled patients receive all services, including medications and diabetic supplies, free of charge. ***No walk ins. Contact us to enroll.***
- A full-service formulary pharmacy that provides free medicine
- Basic in-house lab testing, such as blood work and urinalysis
- Help patients sign up for Medicaid, or find affordable insurance through the healthcare marketplace
- Has a State Certified Patient Navigator on staff, funded by the Ohio Association of Free Clinics. We help patients access the healthcare marketplace to learn more about Medicaid and insurance options.
- Focuses on educating patients about:
We focus on educating patients about:
- Specific diseases
- Tobacco Cessation
- The larger healthcare system